Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Leftovers...

So...Thanksgiving has come and gone...and with it my desire to eat turkey for another year!  I'm not a fan of food that comes attached to bone. Well poultry at least...cause I do love me a good t-bone or pork chop!  I have removed all leftovers from the premises and refuse to even consider giblets or turkey breasts for the next 12 months!

I didn't do any shopping...cause I don't like the people.  There's just too many of them out there! Worse yet...sometimes they want to talk to you!!  So I just stayed home and napped...a lot! It was fabulous!  I don't understand this crazy need I seem to have to always be "productive"...or at the very least seem like I'm being "productive"!  Like I am somehow being a horrible person if I just lay around once in a while...or once a week!  To be honest, that's one of my favorite things about winter...the weather is soo cold/rainy/icy/snowy that really the only thing to do is hang out at home.  In my favorite hang-out position...which obviously would be reclining on a soft surface.  Especially LOVE Sunday's....cause its THE day of rest AND football happens to be on ALL day!! That's magic!

So...I now find myself two weeks from our trip out west and a holiday which rather requires some gifts...of which I have NONE. 
 
   OK...I have one. I've been a good girl so I got myself the Kinect...for fitness purposes of course!  

One of the good things about traveling for the holidays is that I have an absolute ironclad excuse for not going to ANY stores.  Since I need to ship everything anyway...I just get it all online!  And since everyone knows I'm not the most emotionally involved person, well...no one is surprised that all the nieces and nephews get gift cards from us!

So all in all, I'm not to worried about having to do all the Christmas shopping in the next 10 days....

then again...check with me in 8 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment