Monday, November 1, 2010

yikes!!

You know that one friend?...the one who's lost some weight and suddenly thinks she's ready for the runway?

Come on....you all know one....girl loses ten pounds and suddenly she's wearing clothes that are a little too tight and perhaps a few years too young for her?
 I mean you just wanna say....."girl, there should NOT be a bump (or four) there!" or "HEY! you've had a few kids...club wear is not for you!!! And CERTAINLY NOT AT CHURCH!!!!" ;0

Yeah...you know what I'm sayin!!

Well... I was downloading some pictures from our camera this morning...girls...I think I might be this friend!!!

Which really ticks me off!  Cause DANG girls...how come none of you said anything!!!
I mean, I know I can be a little scary at times....but its not like I've actually hit any of you!!....

ummm...well...its not like I've actually hit any of you REALLY HARD!!!

So to avoid this happening  AGAIN I've developed a very subtle...yet effective...method to notify me when I'm lookin a little whack: (and if we can get other friends on board...this could really change our lives!!)

Should I AT ANY POINT look like I'm wearing something a couple...or a few...sizes two small for me, all you have to do is look at me and say "Five" or "Ten" or "15"...however many pounds you think I gotta lose before I can successfully carry off the outfit. (however...if its 15 or more, feel free to drag me to the nearest bathroom and smack me, cause that's just wrong!)

Same goes for any outfit that you consider past its "use by" date....just give me a year...you know like "1998", "2000", "2005"... you know whenever you think it MIGHT have been appropriate for me to wear this outfit!  (as before...if you ever have to say anything prior to 1990...and its not a costume party...drag me to the nearest bathroom and smack me!)

This would really help me...cause there is no excuse for you all letting me open my picture folder and yelling "WHAT IN THE HE..." at my computer!!! There just aren't enough editing tools on Photoshop!!!

I HEREBY FAITHFULLY PROMISE TO NOT SMACK YOU BACK...HARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment