Thursday, November 18, 2010

The best day EVER!!

I can't believe today is finally here!!

Today is a VERY important day you know!  I've been waiting for today my WHOLE life!

Every single moment of my entire life has been spent preparing for today....

Every wonderful friendship and painful betrayal,
Every sweet moment of rest and frantic moment of struggle,
Every wonderful day of health and awful day of illness,
Every life changing birth and mournful death,
Every mountain top of joy and delight and every valley of grief and sorrow,
they have all brought me right here to today.  So today must be one heck of a day!  Today must be getting ready to bring me something incredible! Today must be the most important day I've ever lived otherwise, why would I have needed such strenuous preparation?

If everything I've ever lived was in preparation for what will happen today, then today will surely change the rest of my life...every tomorrow will depend on what I do with today.

The rest of my tomorrows will hinge on what I do with what today has brought me...I'd better get cracking!!!

And the most wonderful part...the most perfect part is that I can say this EVERY morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment