Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'd say sorry but...well I think reality is a good place.

Apparently there were quite a few disgruntled folks after my SOTU synopsis.  It wasn't much of a surprise to me that many of them were...and I say were cause it probably is past tense at this point...friends and acquaintances in California. 

They are saddened and disappointed that I have been obviously brainwashed and misled by...well I don't know who exactly they think has done this to me, but its sad!

The least nice of those actually said that since I've moved to this "backward hick state" all the years of wonderful California public school and excellent secular university education seems to have fallen right outta my ears! (to be replaced by hay no doubt!) Cause I obviously don't understand the cerebral aspects of political decision made by our government. 

And I guess I don't...and probably never have...cause at my house when I only have say 50 bucks...I don't go out to the store and buy $700 worth of stuff and then demand the person behind me in line pay for it.  When our budget is maxed...we don't take out a loan to buy us a fancy new high speed anything...heck we're just happy to have enough money to buy gas!  AND once I've spent all my money buying non-essential stuff I can't afford I don't run down the street to the "rich people" houses and demand that they give me some of their money cause its not fair that I ran out and they have more than enough.  Call me crazy...but although I totally get that a hybrid would be totally cheaper in the long run in terms of fuel cost than my 'regular' Suburban...that doesn't really matter if I don't have the money to buy one anyway!


NEVER MIND!
I give up...think what you want, as I've said before it's America...its allowed here.  I'm sure your state can provide you with free counseling to deal with the damage my crazy opinions may have cause...at least until your state has to file for bankruptcy due to wasteful spending anyway.

Have a great day!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I like the way you think, guess we don't like keeping up with the Jones' like most people. Ahh, the simple life...(;

    ReplyDelete