Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Make every day a PARTY!!!

So its a tradition at my house...we don't just do the last day of school...we DO the last day of school!! It's a  PARTY!

The best part is waiting for the kids...hiding around the corner...with whatever crazy surprise I've come up with.

This year I went with a classic..."End of School Luau!"

I like to kick off the beginning of our Summer vacation with a bang!!  And I happen to be married to an absolutely wonderfully patient man who goes with whatever crazy idea I come up with!!

nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids laugh!!










OK...so I also enjoy laughing at my kids once in a while...

At the end of the day I ask myself...."Gina, did everyone have fun? Will they remember today and have a story to tell their kids?  Did you laugh so hard you almost peed your pants?"

If I can answer YES to all of the above...my job here is done!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment